Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Revision books for Art History

• 24-01-2015 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm study art history in LC. In class, The teacher uses 'Edco's history and appreciation of art book' but i'm finding it hard to learn from the book so I'm looking for an alternative art history book I could use or Revision books.
    I wanna know which you would recommend more - Revision wise / shortcut to success/ less stress to success or other book?

Thank u :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I used Less Stress More Success and I found it a lot better than the book. The older version had sketches of paintings, artefacts, buildings etc. and I thought that was a lot better than the pictures in the current version.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Helenm98

is the current version good too ?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I presume it's more or less the same with pictures rather than sketches and a few changes here and there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭PeterJC!

The old less stress more success book is the best, the new ones not great. What about making your own notes from the textbook?

Advertisement