Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EZ Living Furniture Naas

Options
  • 24-01-2015 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Does anyone have the phone number for EZ Living Furniture in Naas? They're not listed in yellow pages or 11811 etc yet.

And when I called the main blanch number I was told that they're a franchise and they don't have the number.

Thanks
    Al

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭plasmin

Al2011 wrote: »
    Does anyone have the phone number for EZ Living Furniture in Naas? They're not listed in yellow pages or 11811 etc yet.

And when I called the main blanch number I was told that they're a franchise and they don't have the number.

Thanks
    Al

http://www.ezlivingfurniture.ie/content/36-ez-living-furniture-store-kildare

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Elixxe

Hi:

Above post, No. 2, is for the EZ Living store in Newbridge.

There is a new store EZ Living Furniture in Naas in the retail park near the Big Ball, near to Smyths Toy Store.

Address is Unit 5 Globe Retail Park, Monread Road, Naas.

Phone number is (045) 884722.

No connection with the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Nice store but found them pricey, even with their current sale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    Nice store but found them pricey, even with their current sale

With furniture, "pricey" in many cases means good quality.

The problem is some people compare prices to cheap advertised rubbish from massive chains that will take 4-6 onths to deliver.

What I like about EZ Living (and Michael Murphys who used to be part of the group) is that the furniture is mostly in stock in a warehouse in Ireland and so far, I've yet to have any issue with anything I've bought from either ez living (waterford branch) or Michael Murphys.

For some people however, they may prefer furniture that will only last a 3/4 years or they know it will get hard use and in that situation, the likes of ez living / michale murphys or other better quality stores, is not the place to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,947 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Definitely agree about the quality of furniture being good.

Visited the new EZ living store at Naas last week and thought the furniture was fabulous. I would not class it as pricey in any way either.

I want to re-do the house now and love all the soft greys, blues, etc!

Will have to stay away!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭chrysagon

I have bought various items from EZ LIVING The last few yrs, a little more expensive but quality very good, i bought a leather suite from their outlet in Swords Airside, price was very good TBH, and service very good, i had awkward time for delivery, and they proved willing to adapt, so no complaints here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭Soups123

Going over to get some furniture from these guys, are prices set or can the manoeuvre a little, will be betting some sofas and furniture

Advertisement