Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fermoy - best mobile & local advertising

Options
  • 25-01-2015 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,161 ✭✭✭

My wife is starting a new business in Fermoy shortly, out toward the Mart- just wondering who has the best Mobile coverage for the area as she'll need phone coverage & in terms of local newspapers, which would be the best for leaflet inclusion & advertising.

I'm not going into detail as against boards rules but aimed at housewife sector.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Andip wrote: »
    My wife is starting a new business in Fermoy shortly, out toward the Mart- just wondering who has the best Mobile coverage for the area as she'll need phone coverage & in terms of local newspapers, which would be the best for leaflet inclusion & advertising.

I'm not going into detail as against boards rules but aimed at housewife sector.

Thanks
    Not sure about mobile coverage but newspaper would be Avondhu and maybe Vale Star as well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,161 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Thanks - One other question, she will need to hire a venue for one day a week - needs somewhere to make tea & coffee & toilets. We tried the Mart, but they're not interested in hiring out on a long term basis in case they need the room for something else - that would have been ideal because of the parking.

Apart from the hotel in town, are there any other facilities that would have a room or hall for hire ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Andip wrote: »
    Thanks - One other question, she will need to hire a venue for one day a week - needs somewhere to make tea & coffee & toilets. We tried the Mart, but they're not interested in hiring out on a long term basis in case they need the room for something else - that would have been ideal because of the parking.

Apart from the hotel in town, are there any other facilities that would have a room or hall for hire ?.

Might be worth contacting Fermoy Business Action Group https://www.google.ie/url?q=https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fermoy-Business-Action-Group/125507650856128&sa=U&ei=t-LHVIOmOsjYaoSRgYgC&ved=0CA8QFjAC&usg=AFQjCNF5rGiQ3tYfEIknhiJGaJK_Flk15Q

Advertisement