Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nespresso machine issues

Options
  • 25-01-2015 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

Hi , machine has stopped working when I turn this on the lights flash for 10 minutes and then stops but when I push the buttons nothing happens no water comes out. Bought descaling nespresso unit but the machine won't let the water run through so caught 50/50

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭dimsumss

The machine has started the "decalcification" process.
    When the three lights are flashing just press the three buttons at the same time (with three fingers) and relase when you hear a beep. After that your all good.

When the three lights are flashing just press the three buttons at the same time (with three fingers) and relase when you hear a beep. After that your all good.

you need to hold down all three button for several seconds and not just touch them. You must have water in the reservoir

Remove the front part where the cups are stored

you need to hold down all three button for several seconds and not just touch them. You must have water in the reservoir

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭acassells80

I have the old machine on switch is at side of machine and then just small and big cup buttons at front of Krupa essenza automatic? I've tried holding down the buttons for 3 seconds but they keep flashing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭nc6000

• Advertisement
Advertisement