Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish deported from Australia local ties

Options
  • 25-01-2015 3:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

irish people deported from Australia for scam involving roofing and building have Alleged ties to certain well known people of this quickly spiraling city

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭dimsumss

no ones been named

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I can guess alright

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

There was names on the front of a paper I saw at the weekend anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Brendão wrote: »
    There was names on the front of a paper I saw at the weekend anyway.

Was there? Which paper, I saw an article but no names

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

kryogen wrote: »
    Was there? Which paper, I saw an article but no names

I think it must have been The Sun. I don't read newspapers too often but I was slagging off my Mam for getting The Sun (she usually doesn't) and I saw the cover story. There was a picture of two lads in the bottom right-hand corner and the names were O'Reilly or Kiely or something like that.

She usually keeps papers for a week so I'll check it out later to be definite. :)

Edit: Can't find even a hint of the article online. I must have been wrong. Perhaps the article referred to people who had been deported in the past or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Tommy Kiely from Newbridge and John O'Brien are 2 of the names in the Sunday World.

Advertisement