Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

find owner of a number

Options
  • 25-01-2015 4:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

hope I'm in the right place here, I'm trying to see if I can find the owner of a number, this person is texting me constantly and normally I'd just ignore them but there is something unsettling about the texts, some are really nice and then they get angry and aggressive calling me a drama queen for ignoring him.
    who ever it is knows my name too ;(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Thors_Beour

try typing it into fb may by they have it on their page

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

jeni wrote: »
    then they get angry and aggressive calling me a drama queen for ignoring him.
    Inform the Gardai that someone is harassing you by text, and ask for their advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

Absolutely you can find who owns a mobile number,
    it has been the key to cracking many a dilemma/crime.
    It all depends on how you want to go about it. I wouldn't go all private detective on such a case, I would inform Gardaí and let them handle it, explaining how you feel and just letting them know how uncomfortable your feeling about the whole situation, don't worry I'm sure there wouldn't be a big court hearing or anything at this stage, but they will definitely go and have a word and explain to him that he is facing some very serious charges if he continues this 'harassment'.
    Good Luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭tramoreman77

add the number to your viber ,wattsapp he might have it regestered ,try facebook then

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭jeni

thanks for your help

• Advertisement
Advertisement