Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 3

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Thargor wrote: »
    This will have to get a pc release wont it?

Well the previous 3 were on PC so I'm pretty sure this should also. Mind you I only played all three about 4 months after The Pre-sequel was released on PC so I do not know if they got a PC release at launch.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,741 ✭✭✭✭Penn

gimli2112 wrote: »
    found the problem with the prequel was you'd play it for a while and then think "I want to play Borderlands 2", must load it back up

Yeah. I enjoyed the Pre-Sequel but it was just... kinda lifeless. All the areas were bland. The enemies were bland. The endgame was bland. The story was bland. The humour was okay in parts, but just not a tap on BL2.

BL2 is quite possibly the game I've played the most. I sunk so many hours into it on multiple playthroughs, just happy to grind for loot. TPS though, I never even tried Nisha, Wilhelm or Hammer locks sister (forget her name). Did two runs with Athena (who I really enjoyed), a bit with Claptrap and I think a run with Jack.

Still though, so long as Gearbox don't pull anything extremely f*cky with regards loot boxes or microtransactions etc, really looking forward to BL3.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I enjoyed 1, it was something new. I looked forward to 2 but then never really enjoyed, just felt like more of the same, just bigger with no real evolution of the idea. The AI is often atrocious in it as well. Couldn't be bothered with the prequel.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,741 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Randy Pitchford on Twitter saying Borderlands 3 won't be at E3.

Advertisement