Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

selling solid fuel.

Options
  • 25-01-2015 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi all. Does anyone know where i can get information on opening a solid fuel yard? I heard that you have to get permits for all the different products that will be sold eg. one for coal, one for turf etc. What insurances would be needed aswell? Any info would be gratefully recieved. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭IrishLad2012

Blue bull wrote: »
    Hi all. Does anyone know where i can get information on opening a solid fuel yard? I heard that you have to get permits for all the different products that will be sold eg. one for coal, one for turf etc. What insurances would be needed aswell? Any info would be gratefully recieved. Thanks
    Don't know much about this area but any permits you may need, ring your local county council office, they will be able to tell you what you need. Also as with any business were the public are on your property, you would need public liability cover, most insurance companies should be able to quote you for this.

Advertisement