Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Fight Night 73 - Glasgow - 18/07/15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭tinpib

Kazooie wrote: »
    Sorry to ask again but are BT not showing this live? Watershed reasons? I really wanna watch Duffy so panicking! :)

You were just in time to be late, unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Is the coverage later tonight on bt delayed coverage ? Was hoping they were showing the Duffy fight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Looked like he was settin up/ locking in that triangle in mid air!! Not an easy thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Duffy vs Poirier in Dublin is the fight to make

• Registered Users Posts: 11,925 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Who's commentating on the version you watching, i've got a stream and have Goldie/Stann

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭average hero

I knew that Duffy was good, but I was blown away. He bossed that fight and most of all, I like his cool, calm demeanor. Class act - big career in front of him hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,851 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Colinf1212 wrote: »
    Still crazy how you never knew her name before betting on her and called me out on being right then edited out your pedantry tbh. I wouldn't be bothered to edit out the fact I was wrong in saying Casey was the biggest underdog on the card when she was in fact #2 biggest underdog. But I suppose you were just plain wrong, while I was just slightly.

yep:rolleyes:
    pedantic indeed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

What yee reckon in the next?

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Colinf1212

John_D80 wrote: »
    Nothing obvious about it mate. If McGrego/Aldo is set up for a huge blockbuster stadium show as is being predicted, the only thing that's obvious is they will have a contingency plan in the event of an injury. Most likely Edgar at the moment.

And as for Aldo waiting on McGregor?? If Jose comes back and Conor suffers a serious injury that puts him out for another 12 months there is no way on earth will Aldo want to or even be allowed to stand out for so long.

Now you're being pedantic. Puts him out for 12 months? Why not just say what if Jose gets killed?

It's unrealistic, Dana has said a straight "no" to that fight and most would agree that Aldo is next. Otherwise the whole interim belt thing would be pointless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Depp wrote: »
    What yee reckon in the next?

Pearson KO

• Advertisement

scudzilla wrote: »
    Who's commentating on the version you watching, i've got a stream and have Goldie/Stann

Yup goldie/Stann on fight pass and fs1.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Pearson KO

dunham for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Fromvert wrote: »
    Duffy vs Poirier in Dublin is the fight to make

This is exactly what I've been thinking, Poirier said he'd love to fight in Dublin too.

pearson pts

nocoverart wrote: »
    This is exactly what I've been thinking, Poirier said he'd love to fight in Dublin too.

nate diaz or iaquinta would be good too

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Colinf1212

New LHW Champion: Gustafsson

what I wouldnt give to see gus wearing that strap

New LHW Champion: Gustafsson

dunno rumble rumbled him before dc rumbled rumble

Fair play Conrad McGillicutty, endorsing something else via yet another brilliant ad from the you sess of ehh.

The name of the product escapes me, which is understandable as I had muted the sound because I was listening to the 8min 13 sec version of 'I feel love' by Donna Summer.

tinpib wrote: »
    Fair play Conrad McGillicutty, endorsing something else via yet another brilliant ad from the you sess of ehh.

The name of the product escapes me, which is understandable as I had muted the sound because I was listening to the 8min 13 sec version of 'I feel love' by Donna Summer.

fair play milk it while you can i say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

What has gus done to deserve a title shot?

Lost last two would never of gave him the shot

Easy night for dc

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭ibrahimovic

nocoverart wrote: »

:confused::confused::confused:

Now you're being pedantic. Puts him out for 12 months? Why not just say what if Jose gets killed?

It's unrealistic, Dana has said a straight "no" to that fight and most would agree that Aldo is next. Otherwise the whole interim belt thing would be pointless.

Pedantic must be word of the month round your way.

Also don't believe everything uncle Dana says. Dana is in this to make money and if either one of his FW champions is ou then Dana doesn't make money. If either McGregor or Aldo is put out for any length of time you can be certain the other will fight. Only question is who??

jcd5971 wrote: »
    fair play milk it while you can i say

Thanks!.

Ya, you're dead right, gonna polish off this glass of wine then listen to more 70s disco.

:pac:

but1er wrote: »

Easy night for dc

Gus would be anything but an easy fight ffs.

Have you seen many of his fights?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Would love to see Duffy v Ferguson as the Co Main at the Dublin event!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

That was fierce impressive of Pearson there to escape that.

but1er wrote: »

Easy night for dc

serious shortage of contenders sadly, thank the lord its not bader even reshad
    maybe when osp beats tex we might have another contender

easy night for dc also imo

bastard if he subbed that was my treble :confused:

• Advertisement

I was literally wincing watching it. It's a scary place to be. Fair ****s to him. Cool and calm.

Advertisement