Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Fight Night 73 - Glasgow - 18/07/15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭johnpro

Delighted for ray...two finishes in a row!! Great doing in front on the home crowd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

That was viscous. He was wobbling badly!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Joe Duffy on about 7.30 or so would you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

CatFromHue wrote: »
    Joe Duffy on about 7.30 or so would you think?

around that anyway

Does anyone feel awkward when people now ask Dana for 50G's? Good to see clay guida enjoying himself....racist :)

• Advertisement

johnpro wrote: »
    Does anyone feel awkward when people now ask Dana for 50G's? Good to see clay guida enjoying himself....racist :)

not really esp after a ko win

jcd5971 wrote: »
    not really esp after a ko win

why racist ?

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Colinf1212

why racist ?

Recent comments on Mystic I'm assuming.

Colinf1212 wrote: »
    Recent comments on Mystic I'm assuming.

i missed that what did he say... link by any chance?

i missed that what did he say... link by any chance?

Just googling Clay Guida will bring it up.

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/7/17/8992325/cub-swanson-clay-guida-bash-idiot-conor-mcgregor-potato-picking-country-mma

Everyone is calling out the cash cow so I wouldn't take offence to it. Frankie is calling him out too. The desperation is embarrassing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/7/17/8992325/cub-swanson-clay-guida-bash-idiot-conor-mcgregor-potato-picking-country-mma

Everyone is calling out the cash cow so I wouldn't take offence to it. Frankie is calling him out too. The desperation is embarrassing.

Money has that effect on people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

feckin eejit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

He's a bum, who cares what he says?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭tinpib

I really do think we are privileged to be witnessing a high water mark for fast food advertising these days.

what a kick

I notice the UFC promos make a good fist of pronouncing Beth Correia correctly.

Same with Bruce Buffer with all the Brazilian names, it's good to see, but at the same time he gets paid an obscene amount of money to roar those names into mic. Prob worth getting it right.

Also reminds me of the old school Brits on Channel 4 racing, Alistair Down, Graham Goode and even 'Big Mac' McCririck used to have the pronounciation of the Irish horses down to a tee.

tinpib wrote: »

Same with Bruce Buffer with all the Brazilian names, it's good to see, but at the same time he gets paid an obscene amount of money to roar those names into mic. Prob worth getting it right.

Also reminds me of the old school Brits on Channel 4 racing, Alistair Down, Graham Goode and even 'Big Mac' McCririck used to have the pronounciation of the Irish horses down to a tee.

shame they cant get the irish guys right... ala poor kathall pendred

tinpib wrote: »

shame they cant get the irish guys right... ala poor kathall pen

Jesus jo jo was getting busted there looked out on her feet, looks recovered now

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

What's wrong with Edgar calling him out? Frankie will have a great chance whenever they eventually fight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

I'm not sexist but....*

Women do seem to be naturally more flexible than gents.

*I discriminate solely based on income and not gender.

I f**kin knew this scottish girl was way too heavily favoured but never bet against her because of the homecrowd.

I can't believe they're debating over who won round 1. Obvious bias. Obvious 10-9 Sanchez. Good thing I never bet on this.

What's wrong with Edgar calling him out? Frankie will have a great chance whenever they eventually fight

Probably because it's obvious desperation like I said. Jose Aldo is the next opponent no matter how much they trash talk. Frankie was talked about by Megan right after the fight and Dana said a strict "no, Aldo is next". Conor isn't stupid enough to fight a guy ranked lower than him while he's on the up. It doesn't matter your opinion on whether it's a good match-up or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

I f**kin knew this scottish girl was way too heavily favoured but never bet against her because of the homecrowd.

I can't believe they're debating over who won round 1. Obvious bias. Obvious 10-9 Sanchez. Good thing I never bet on this.

oops

stephenl15 wrote: »
    oops

There's no oops? I never bet on this. Her competitor was the biggest underdog on the entire fightcard yet she only lost by one round. As a gambler she was a good price at 2/1. Full camp she would've won with ease.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

F*ck I forgot about this. Is it on BT Sports Live now? Not on till 9 according to UPC WTF?! :(:(:(

There's no oops? I never bet on this. Her competitor was the biggest underdog on the entire fightcard yet she only lost by one round. As a gambler she was a good price at 2/1. Full camp she would've won with ease.

probably tho who can say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,851 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

ivan jorge far and away the biggest underdog on the fightcard

I did back casey myself though, she was overpriced at 11/4 and gave a decent go at it round one anyway

Advertisement