Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bugaboo Cameleon Second Seat

Options
  • 25-01-2015 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone

We are due our second little one around June this year, our first little one will be under 2. So we are looking at double buggies. We went over to Tony Kealys earlier on for some idea's and one of the assistants was saying that Bugaboo are going to come out with a second seat for the Cameleon....

We have the Cameleon 2 and love it but we expected to have to sell on because it was not a double. Just checking has anyone heard of the second seat or seen anything online? I done a quick google and cant find anything

Please move if in wrong forum......

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

Big Nelly wrote: »
    Hi Everyone

We are due our second little one around June this year, our first little one will be under 2. So we are looking at double buggies. We went over to Tony Kealys earlier on for some idea's and one of the assistants was saying that Bugaboo are going to come out with a second seat for the Cameleon....

We have the Cameleon 2 and love it but we expected to have to sell on because it was not a double. Just checking has anyone heard of the second seat or seen anything online? I done a quick google and cant find anything

Thanks

Hadn't heard that. Our second is due in July and our first will be 20 months old. We thought we'd have to sell our cameleon 3. Looking at it though I can't see how it would work.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Hi Everyone

Thanks

I haven't heard of it but Tony kealys are in the know ;) they knew before any of the other shops that bugaboo were discontinuing the sand base. (This is the one I wanted to order).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Roesy wrote: »
    Hadn't heard that. Our second is due in July and our first will be 20 months old. We thought we'd have to sell our cameleon 3. Looking at it though I can't see how it would work.

I need to ask my wife as she was doing the talking. The woman we talked to went and checked with another person in there and they confirmed it....

Said it was coming out but they have no idea yet when it will be out or what it will look like....I will check with wife as the 3 of them had a discussion with the Cameleon demo at the back while I was running after our little one...:D

I found the bugaboo site and going to send a question to them.....if anyone has heard anything maybe post on here

I know it will save people alot of money, we where about to spend 500-600 on a buggy till we heard this so holding off to see if true.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

I know the donkey is for one or two...not sure about the camelian

bp wrote: »
    I know the donkey is for one or two...not sure about the camelian

Yes the donkey is for two, the cameleon is only for one at the moment, with option of buggy board for older second kid to stand on. In our case little one would be too small to stand on buggy board so we where looking at buggy that could fit two.....hopefully they will bring out option for cameleon like Phil & Ted etc have.....

Update

Thank you for contacting Bugaboo.

Please be advised we do not have any plans to enable the Bugaboo Cameleon/Cameleon3 be used as a ‘double’ pushchair. We suggest you contact the retailer who gave you this information as we do not have any updates to provide on this matter.

We do have a Bugaboo Donkey which is available in mono, duo or twin configuration but this model pushchair is not compatible with the Bugaboo Cameleon/Cameleon3.

We hope you have a lovely week.

Update

Thank you for contacting Bugaboo.

Please be advised we do not have any plans to enable the Bugaboo Cameleon/Cameleon3 be used as a ‘double’ pushchair. We suggest you contact the retailer who gave you this information as we do not have any updates to provide on this matter.

We do have a Bugaboo Donkey which is available in mono, duo or twin configuration but this model pushchair is not compatible with the Bugaboo Cameleon/Cameleon3.

We hope you have a lovely week.

:(

Big nelly, I just saw this online. It looks great and has a harness on the seat.
    http://m.pushchairexpert.com/en/news/easy-x-rider-toddler-board-is-released

• Advertisement

Millem wrote: »
    Big nelly, I just saw this online. It looks great and has a harness on the seat.
    http://m.pushchairexpert.com/en/news/easy-x-rider-toddler-board-is-released

Might be an option....not sure if our little one would sit in it as she wants to be looking out in front.....I was looking at the Out & About as maybe an option.....

We love the bugaboo thou!!!

Found this as well....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kid-Sit-1000-0007-G-Board/dp/B002BAW8IY

The Easy Rider looks better as has a strap....

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Those buggy board type seat things are only suitable for bigger toddlers. IF your older child is still under 2 when the new baby arrives you need a proper seat for them, they get tired and won't have the discipline for sitting on such a seat.
    I got the Phil & Ted Dot and am still using it 2.5 years later. its a great buggy. Both seats recline and my two fight over who goes in the back.

Advertisement