Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT315 - Higher Cert Business Studie

Options
  • 25-01-2015 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi, I'm currently taking a year out of College and I am wondering if anyone has done the DT315 HCert Business or has any information about it? I'm thinking about doing it and wondering it is worth doing?

Any information or feedback would be great and would love to hear from people that have done this course before.
    Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sharkey2015

Hi dunkelhouse

I did dt315 from 2011 to 2013 and thought it was a great course. the best thing about it is that after two years you are able to progress to a range of level 8 courses such as accounting and finance, business and management and marketing. in Dt315 itself in year 1 is not too bad you have six different subjects such as communications, accounting, quants and business law. in year 2 there is more of a wide range of subjects to choose from such as hr, finance, law and marketing. it is a great course with a lot of options.

i hope this has helped. if you need any more information just let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Dunkelhouse

Thank you for the information. It helped a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Ciaran511

I am currently in my first year of this course and it is a pretty good course I must say, the work isn't too bad at all and after the 2 years the chance to get into a level 8 business degree is also great! Highly recommend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Grayce23

I did it myself and in the last year of my degree now! Was brilliant, especially if you're not 100% sure what you'd like to do degree wise! You'll do so many different modules that you'll really get a feel for which ones you prefer! 100% recommend doing it especially if you're not completely sold on college yet! Only 2 years and you will have something to your name!

Best of luck :)

Advertisement