Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoD AW trophy glitch on PS4

Options
  • 25-01-2015 9:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭

I finished CoD AW the other night on veteran difficulty, only to discover the trophies for finishing the game didn't unlock. A lot of people online are complaining about it, has anyone here experienced it? I loved the game by the way, terrific set pieces and full of action, one of the best CoD campaigns yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

You played a Call of Duty campaign mode? :confused::eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭spookmaster

Cormac... wrote:
    You played a Call of Duty campaign mode? 

Indeed! I've always enjoyed the campaigns, the multiplayer is terrific too. Too much hate for CoD campaigns, but this one was epic. Very cinematic, everything that made the older games so great.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I finished CoD AW the other night on veteran difficulty, only to discover the trophies for finishing the game didn't unlock. A lot of people online are complaining about it, has anyone here experienced it? I loved the game by the way, terrific set pieces and full of action, one of the best CoD campaigns yet.

Ya the same thing happened to me. I like getting trophies but I don't think I'll replay it due to the amount of games I have. Fun campaign.

Advertisement