Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Conspiracies in wrestling

• 25-01-2015 9:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

What are you favourite conspiracies in wrestling? The recent talk of Benoit on here led me to the 24 reasons why Chris didnt kill himself, his son or his wife

Some (most) of the reasons above are laughable of course. Are there any other non credible or even solid conspiracies in the wrestling world?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I think on of the longest conspiracies is the one about Macho Man supposedly having his way with an undeage Stephanie McMahon, which led many to believe that was the reasoning behind Randy being blackballed by Vince.

Also, that HBK and Vince were homo lovers, which is why Shawn was let away with everything, and that the Montreal Screw job was all a massive work.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gerry Rio

Some interesting ones there.

Stephanie and Macho Man was a Chinese whisper that got out of hand in my opinion.

HBK was/is at least bi-sexual (again just my opinion) and more than one person has come out to say he and Vince were "special friends" so I think that one has credence.

The Montreal Screwjob. About 30% of me believes it was a huge work. I used to 100% believe it really happened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Vince sent Nash and Hall to WCW in order for them to ruin the product

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Or that he sent Russo which was much more damaging to WCW in the end

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,208 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Not that it's anyone's business but their own.... but Bret Hart and Sunny affair. Remember the whole "sunny days" comment by Michaels :pac:

Which is funny by Michaels as he himself was knocking boots with Sunny. So was The British Bulldog. Sure apart from Bret, Vince was rumored to have had some "Sunny Days" too lol.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gerry Rio

Think these are more "rumours" than "conspiracy theories" lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

When the Observer went over the Macho Man stuff they seemed to think it was true, although nobody would ever know for sure except the parties involved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Gerry Rio wrote: »
    Think these are more "rumours" than "conspiracy theories" lads.

I heard it was Vince on the Grassy Knoll... :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    I heard it was Vince on the Grassy Knoll... :)

I heard vince is the Grassy Knoll....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

I can't remember the particulars but I heard of some conspiracy/rumour of promoters talking about putting a hit out on VKM (very like BS).

The Randy Savage thing may have originated from videos on a paywall website he ran pre-Youtube days where he was goading Triple H in some bizarre promo where he mentioned stealing Stephanie from H.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,977 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Vinve hates the WWE Universe.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭irs

Vince covering up the Nancy Argentino killing is a conspiracy theory.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

Or that he sent Russo which was much more damaging to WCW in the end

There was one doing the rounds a while back that Russo has always been on WWE's payroll since he "left" and has been sent around to any of WWE's competitors (WCW, TNA, etc) to sabotage their product.

Weirdly enough, i watched the foxcatcher movie. Kurt Angle trained at that place pre WWE. Kurt also used to tell stories of Vince Mcmahon trying to take him down etc, thinking that he was a wrestler himself.We have also heard stories of his huge Ego and being a little bit crazy. I started seeing the comparisons between John Du Pont and Vince Mcmahon :eek: I am not going to spoil the movie for anybody, just watch it and you will know what i mean. Just dont wrong him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

Vincent hates money.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Vince has a fear of $9.99

Advertisement