Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ted baker nail polish issue

Options
  • 26-01-2015 1:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭

Is it normal for (ted baker) nail polish to dissolve in the bath? It was completely dry, two coats of it put on hours before it. Took one hell of a lot of effort to put it on the toe nails at almost 40 weeks pregnant! The bath just had Epsom salts in it if that is relevant?

Edit; mod can delete! Baby brain kicked in clearly, realised it was an illuminater not the nail polish I applied rofl!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭travellingbid

My sister did this, thought it was the varnish she was applying and couldn't figure out why it so messy. Gave us a bit of a laugh anyway :)
    To be fair the bottles are a bit deceiving - I'm assuming it came in the boots set that was on offer before Christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

My sister did this, thought it was the varnish she was applying and couldn't figure out why it so messy. Gave us a bit of a laugh anyway :)
    To be fair the bottles are a bit deceiving - I'm assuming it came in the boots set that was on offer before Christmas

Ya it did! It gave me a good laugh at myself! Never did get the time to put the proper nail polish on before his nibs arrived!!

Advertisement