Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Function Room for 30th City Centre

Options
  • 26-01-2015 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

I'm planning a surprise 30th birthday party and I'm looking for suggestions of a function room in Dublin City Center. Looking for late bar about 30-50 guests DJ if possible if not that can be arranged separately. Nothing too fancy Preferably free or as cheap as possible but a decent amount of seating for the older guests :)

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

The Waterloo on Upper Baggot street has a great mezzanine that they rent for private parties. Have been at a few there. Dj downstairs that you can hear perfectly. Seating, dance floor, private bar

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭greeno

Try the mercantile on Dame street. Had a few work parties in there in the past and they seem to be fairly accommodating.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭gzoladz

The ferryman has their living room on the first floor, lovely venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭suckmyloli

thanks for all the suggestions guys I will plan to go have a look at all of these. :D

the ferryman where abouts is it?? :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

suckmyloli wrote: »
    the ferryman where abouts is it?? :)

It's on sir John Rogerson's quay, beside the Samuel Beckett Bridge

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Kathy22

Saw this link on Facebook - http://publin.ie/2015/the-best-free-function-rooms-in-dublin-pubs/ might give you some ideas :)

hi! Apologies for late replies, just wanted to day thanks. I really appreciate it, I know how boring these kind of threads can be so thanks for humouring me and giving great suggestions ^_^

Advertisement