Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadow Of Mordor completion times?

Options
  • 26-01-2015 2:50am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭

I've put in 20 hours so far, mostly doing all the Outcast side quests and kicking warchief ass, I'm only halfway through the main quest completion, and I have only just begun the second portion of the map.

How long is it taking most people to complete it? I'm really happy because it's so much fun, it's the kind of game you don't want to finish!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

I've put in 20 hours so far, mostly doing all the Outcast side quests and kicking warchief ass, I'm only halfway through the main quest completion, and I have only just begun the second portion of the map.

How long is it taking most people to complete it? I'm really happy because it's so much fun, it's the kind of game you don't want to finish!

Main story can be done in about 12-14 hours, platinumed it in about 25 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

You have spent 10 hours too much kicking war chief ass :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭spookmaster

Cormac... wrote:
    You have spent 10 hours too much kicking war chief ass 

Have you finished the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,009 ✭✭✭Wossack

27hrs here

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Have you finished the game?

Yeah, 100% the main story, took about 25 hours with a lot of messing about in the 1st area killing warchiefs. 12 hours to finish story and 20 hours to 100% the story seem to be the general consensus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Took my time, did everything I could before moving the story on.

32 hrs I think.

Great fun, really enjoyed, got the season pass dirt cheap over xmas so I must go back to it at some stage.

Mr Freeze wrote:
    Took my time, did everything I could before moving the story on.

I'm doing it that way too, loving it so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

19 hours. Just finished off the story lastnight, have completed everything now bar 9 outcast missions and a couple of hunting challenges which I'll polish off tonight. Really enjoyed it!

Is the DLC worth it?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭jones

Took me about 25 hours aswell that was collecting everything though

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,547 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I've clocked up about 25hours to get 100% completion but I have to go back to get a few trophies.

Is the DLC worth the price of the season pass?

Just finished all outcast, dagger, sword and bow missions, got a few main quests left and then it's all done, really enjoying this game!

Just finished it. All sword, bow, knife and outcast missions and main story took me thirty hours. Great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Mr.Buzz

Done in 25 hours (prolly would've gotten it done sooner but I fooled around for a few hours).

Advertisement