Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommended action ps4 games?

Options
  • 26-01-2015 2:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭TinCanMan

Phoenix wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    Wat action games are a must have on the ls4? Have alien,gta, sniper elite shadow of mordor last of us etc any ideas

Far Cry 4 for me. Absolutely loving the gameplay and the graphics truly show the power of the next gen.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ya give fc 4 a go, fun game! And wolfenstein.

:edit: sorry meant fc 4 not gta 4 :o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I would suggest:
    inFAMOUS Second Son
    Far Cry 4
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

These two are coming in the next month or two:
    The Order 1886
    Bloodborne

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Killzone maybe, plenty to choose from, depending on what type of action game you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭lau1247

Yes the next game i'm gonna get would be far cry 4. Saw a good bit of it on youtube (look up theradbrad) and it looks great

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

2nd Wolfenstein - really good game, with clever trophies that impact how you play the game - both to earn and how they are then used...
    Tomb Raider is not bad, not sure if it's really an action game though, graphics are pretty sweet though.
    GTA 5?

Otacon is spot on above - if you like Dark Souls / Demon Souls then Bloodborne looks like one to sink your life into later this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭lisatiffany

Far Cry 4, Metro Redux, inFamous Second Son (though it's not as good as the first two and the protagonist is slap worthy) Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, I'd say Ground Zeroes but it's over too fast. Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition is kind of an action game, guns are rare though so it's more Bruce Lee than John Woo.

Advertisement