Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

90kg +

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭PaulieC

I was in a world of own when I met you in the park, the brain didn't catch up til after you passed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

PaulieC wrote: »
    I was in a world of own when I met you in the park, the brain didn't catch up til after you passed.

No bother,i do be the same myself.

Monday:15minutes.

Tue:5mile warm up followed by 6 x 800m all in 2.40 or 2.39
    recovery was 180m jog.Cool down was 3miles.

Calf tender but manageable.

Am slog of 50minutes 8minute pace +

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭eldiva

kit3 wrote: »
    Impressive times there - I'd get a bit of bottle work in beforehand to be on the safe side though.

Btw - great race & great report too - well done, hope the recovery is quick

Don't worry kit I've witnessed him down a bottle in 3 seconds first hand. Impressive sight

• Advertisement

Am slog of 50minutes 8minute pace +

Pm 30mins 7mins pace,felt really good. Light massage after.Total 10miles.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

eldiva wrote: »
    Don't worry kit I've witnessed him down a bottle in 3 seconds first hand. Impressive sight
    But the beer mile isn't about how quickly you can drink a bottle of beer. Or even about how quickly you can run a 400, but rather your ability to keep that beer on the inside, while you're running the next 400.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭eldiva

But the beer mile isn't about how quickly you can drink a bottle of beer. Or even about how quickly you can run a 400, but rather your ability to keep that beer on the inside, while you're running the next 400.
    still don't think that'll be a bother to him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

eldiva wrote: »
    still don't think that'll be a bother to him

I'd have to agree with that. The lad has serious running + drinking skills.

Not worried about the drinking but the running now.

4miles am and attempted session later ended up being 6 miles of a limp.
    Calf muscle much worse than I thought,loosing a little power when i push off and limping so 2-3 days rest needed.

• Advertisement

Sunday:r.i.c.e
    Monday:bit of a plod but ended up bumping into a lad i knew in Corcagh park and ran 1 hour 50minutes.

Tue:Bit of a set back today as both my hip flexors really bad.I spent 5 hours lifting heavy equipment up and down stairs so that might what set it off.

Advertisement