Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Understanding doctor for anxious patient.

Options
  • 26-01-2015 6:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows of the above, I have a medical card and have been with the Keogh practice now for a long time, unfortunately Dr. Deborah White is now gone from there and despite trying other doctors from the practice I don't see myself getting any understanding or help from the doctors I have visited there at all.

Perhaps someone who has been to a doctor there or anywhere in the city (I am willing to change surgery at this stage Tbh) could recommend a doctor who doesn't make one feel like are on a conveyor belt, or that they have the slightest interest whatsoever in helping :-( could recommend someone to me as I am very much slipping backwards without Dr White.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Irishlad2014

Go to Rowe Cravin at Waterford Health Park - Dr Sinnott or Dr Campbell are very good. Think there a waiting list if you have medical card, but no harm in putting your name on it

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭littlecat

Deirdre Plant and Sheenagh Macnamara (sisters) are in the Keogh Practice - I find them both lovely and I've never felt rushed with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Kizzles

Elizabeth Cantwell in The Keogh Practice is amazing. I suffer severe anxiety and panic attacks and when I went to her she actually listened and really helped.

Advertisement