Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greenstar Refuse Bags

Options
  • 26-01-2015 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Does anyone know where I can get Greenstar refuse bags in Greystones or Bray area. Eugenes opposite the Dart in Greystones sell them but always seem to be out of stock when I ask.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Jimjay

I got some in the topaz (was top) garage by the old cinema in greystones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Zoo4m8

Try asking at the checkout in Supervalue..

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Jimjay

Zoo4m8 wrote: »
    Try asking at the checkout in Supervalue..
    When i tried supervalu (charlesland) they said they no longer sold them and it was them that recommended Topaz garage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Centra on the Vevay in Bray have them as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 bennetts

Thanks everyone - I was in Topaz yesterday, didn't even think to ask (doh!). It's good to know there are options other than Eugene's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Honestly!

SuperValu in Greystones village have them. Get them in the off-licence, it should be quicker. €60 for 10 regular bags and €26-€28 for recycling...

• Registered Users Posts: 26 bennetts

Thanks for that - Eugene's still don't have them, seems Greenstar are dragging their heels fulfilling orders and I'm thinking they may do away with the bags all together to force everyone to get the bins which I really don't want. Maybe I'm being cynical but supply is becoming rather 'hit and miss'.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Honestly!

bennetts wrote: »
    Thanks for that - Eugene's still don't have them, seems Greenstar are dragging their heels fulfilling orders and I'm thinking they may do away with the bags all together to force everyone to get the bins which I really don't want. Maybe I'm being cynical but supply is becoming rather 'hit and miss'.

So, it could be "Greenstar REFUSE bags"? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

32645316.jpg

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭girl24

We used to buy thorntons tags and Eugenes never had them in stock so not sure if greenstar would be to blame.

• Advertisement
Advertisement