Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth physio recommendation

Options
  • 26-01-2015 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

Could anybody recommend a good physio in Maynooth? Preferably one who doesn't charge an arm and a leg as well! It's for pregnancy-related pelvic pain but am sure any physio can treat it

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The guy in Primacare is very good .I had hip issues during pregnancy and went a few times .

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Rathkenny

She's not in Maynooth but Adeline O'Dowd in Celbridge is excellent. I went to her while pregnant (it's her specialty) and found her great. She's based in the medical clinic on the Main Street. Her website is Celbridge Pilates if you're having trouble finding her.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭fmc3105

I go to Laura in The Performance Clinic in Celbridge. It is beside the Applegreen Petrol Station. She is excellent and very knowledgeable. They have a facebook page and website. ph 01 6288588. She has evening and weekend appointments too.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭notuslimited

Try the public physio who works in Celbridge in the health centre? She's is based out of Vista in NAAS. Women's Health is her speciality.

Advertisement