Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using Call Credit

Options
  • 26-01-2015 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi all,

I have a Meteor pay as you go number which I have had for a long time but I use a work supplied phone most of the time. I do the required top up every few months, but never use it so now I have over 50 quid in credit on it.

I noticed at the weekend that you can use your phone credit to pay a transaction fee on adverts.ie, but my question is can you use this credit for other purchases or services also?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I don't believe you can. You could give to charity however! Plenty of good charities out there with text numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭The Caveman

I saw a post a while ago, where you can use your call credit on HMV to get PS3/4 Xbox Credit - Gold membership, etc - whatever it is called, as i am not a gamer

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

^think that was buygamepoints.com which seems to be gone now

If you are using android you can use your credit for Play Store purchases

Advertisement