Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New mortgage regulations

Options
  • 26-01-2015 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

Hi, 

Can someone advise when the new 20% deposit for first time buyers will be implemented for BOI customers? Also if i'm a mover and i want to buy a 1 bedroom apartment, would i also be required to provide a 20% deposit as well? 

is there a timeframe as to when these regulations will be implemented in the above two scenarios?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

bada_bing wrote: »
    Hi, 

Can someone advise when the new 20% deposit for first time buyers will be implemented for BOI customers? Also if i'm a mover and i want to buy a 1 bedroom apartment, would i also be required to provide a 20% deposit as well? 

is there a timeframe as to when these regulations will be implemented in the above two scenarios?

Thanks
    Hi bada_bing,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

For information on our mortgages, please click here.  You can also request a call back or arrange a meeting with one of our mortgage advisers through this link, they will be happy to discuss your needs and answer any questions that you have.

We have a handy mortgage calculator here where you can check how much you can borrow, what the repayments would be and how much deposit is required.

Our mortgage advisers are also available on ph. 0818 200 339

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement