Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roman Reigns Mega (push) Thread! *SPOILERS*

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Jon Stark wrote: »
    I don't even understand the love for his look to be honest. He looks a bit smarmy and greasy to me. That's why he reminds me of Nash so much.

Ronda can't help going weak at the knees for Roman

http://www.si.com/mma/video/2015/03/26/rousey-reigns-wrestlemania-interview

And

The era of Roman,:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Has there been any evidence that Reigns actually enjoys anything about wrestling asides from the money? Even in interviews he tends to go on about how he's gonna do what they tell him to do and cash the cheques rather than anything at all about the artform. It's surely a bit weird for someone raised in it all, no? I mean, even Brock seems as though he genuinely enjoys some aspects of it a hell of a lot.

Probably knows that it winds up the type of people that criticise him tbh which it clearly does

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Does anyone on here genuinely believe that Roman deserves the spot he's in, or is he your favourite?

IF so, why? genuinely interested to find out

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

"Deserve" is such a loaded term when it comes to wrestling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

how is he main eventing mania this year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

how is he main eventing mania this year

Reigns won the Royal Rumble, then beat Daniel Bryan @ FastLane to hold onto his Wrestlemania main event spot.... That's how Roman is main eventing Wrestlemania 31

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Three of the all time greats:
    CBH1hizVEAECUTy.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭The Strawman Argument

I'd love if someone collected the promotional interviews of Cena and Batista for WM 21 to compare them to Reigns here. I was never his biggest supporter but my opinion of him has been collapsing altogether since Monday, there's something about him where he just seems completely lost. Were they anywhere near as vapid as Reigns has been on this promotional run?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Kenny Bolin would fit in Cena's suit.

Reigns is a flop. Has nothing, never had and he'll likely be finished in a few years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Is that the Regins Trian in the picture.

There really is a whole Lex Luger Lex Express over kill push about this.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Fingers crossed the train derails on Sunday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Ridley

Having seen WM10 t'other day: Reigns can definitely have Lesnar beat but Rollins interferes then Bryan gets a shot at the end of the night where Lesnar loses when he slips on a UFC contract into a roll up. At no point will the commentary make a thing about both of them having wrestled twice.

Advertisement