Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 26/01/2015

• 26-01-2015 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭

There's a possibility that RAW could be cancelled. Gov of CT to issue state wide travel ban at 9pm due to super blizzard.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,256 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

All a work by WWE to deal with the immediate fallout of the Rumble?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

WWE will tape TV by hook or by crook such as their contractual commitments to TV companies.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Whosthis wrote: »
    There's a possibility that RAW could be cancelled. Gov of CT to issue state wide travel ban at 9pm due to super blizzard.

It's ok Vince has booked Reigns to go over the blizzard while asking the blizzard to make Reigns look strong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

Wade Keller reporting that the Smackdown taping is all but cancelled.

Wade Keller reporting that the Smackdown taping is all but cancelled.

Outside of a tragic death this could be one of the worst weeks in Company history.

Smackdown from Full Sail please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Scary to know Vince can control the weather now, but he's worried Hurricanes are getting over, and is now pushing Blizzards to the moon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

What will they air if Raw doesnt go ahead?

martyos121 wrote: »
    Scary to know Vince can control the weather now, but he's worried Hurricanes are getting over, and is now pushing Blizzards to the moon.

Hurricane Helms for Raw confirmed?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Garseys wrote: »

An hour of Network ads, followed by an hour of "You'll like Roman Reigns because I say so", followed by another hour of Network ads.

Looney Tunes.

tKsxZI1.jpg

• Advertisement

Unlike last time it won't be Benoit matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Lord TSC wrote: »
    An hour of Network ads, followed by an hour of "You'll like Roman Reigns because I say so", followed by another hour of Network ads.

So a standard Raw then :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,203 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

My guess would be 'chit-chat' from where they record material for the WWE Network.
    But they have a few options. They could pre-tape raw at an earlier time. Just send the word out to fans that it's starting earlier. But they could even tape or show it live tomorrow from a different city.

My guess would be 'chit-chat' from where they record material for the WWE Network.
    But they have a few options. They could pre-tape raw at an earlier time. Just send the word out to fans that it's starting earlier. But they could even tape or show it live tomorrow from a different city.

Logistically that would be impossible.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Well the people who cancelled their Network subscriptions and moaned on twitter won`t be watching it anyway....:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

ERG89 wrote: »
    Well the people who cancelled their Network subscriptions and moaned on twitter won`t be watching it anyway....:P

Why's that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

If the show didn't go ahead I'm imagine they'd show the Rumble again (:pac:), the WWE Title match, and move the Austin/HHH podcast forward. That would fill three hours.

I actually hope Raw does take place though because I expect them to try and put on a good show to temper the backlash.

True, this could be like the Raw after Punk left when they didn't give the fans much to boo. Wasn't that in Chicago?

Logistically that would be impossible.

They've rescheduled entire ppv's before :pac:
    Such as that famous In Your House that had to be shown days later because they lost power.
    If they can't show raw live tonight. They'll show it live tomorrow night. Alot of content providers around the world who show the product.

But I reckon it'll be live tonight anyways. Even if it belts down with snow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Loughc wrote: »
    It's ok Vince has booked Reigns to go over the blizzard while asking the blizzard to make Reigns look strong.

Hes going to Superman punch the storm away from the East coast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,297 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Bubba Ray back full time?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Such as that famous In Your House that had to be shown days later because they lost power.
    If they can't show raw live tonight. They'll show it live tomorrow night. Alot of content providers around the world who show the product.

How can they show it live tomorrow night? The USA isn't giving them a 3 hours slot on a Monday and Tuesday night at such short notice.

The PPV could be rescheduled as it was carried on a PPV provider and not a cable network channel. If Raw doesn't go ahead tonight it's not going ahead at all this week. Period.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Hes going to Superman punch the storm away from the East coast.

Reigns just thinks the storm is a hater so he's going to pay no attention to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Bubba Ray back full time?

He has some indie dates with Dvon in April but I guess he can just cancell those if he is back

It's all a work guys... it's one big build up for the return of... THE YETI!!!! :eek:

According to Twitter, Smackdown is as good as off, so Raw simply must go ahead tonight, they've no choice.

I dont know what the :pac: is for but if you believe they can reschedule this for tomorrow, in another city, and broadcast it live then you have no idea what you're talking about.

Just got an app alert. Celebrity inductee to HOF to be revealed tonight. It's
    Arnold Schwarzenegger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Reigns just thinks the storm is a hater so he's going to pay no attention to it.

Actually i just got word that Cena and Reigns are heading to the Eastern seaboard to take the storm on, by getting rid of it, Vince reckons its sure fire way of them getting some cheers.

• Advertisement

Loughc wrote: »
    How can they show it live tomorrow night? The USA isn't giving them a 3 hours slot on a Monday and Tuesday night at such short notice.

The PPV could be rescheduled as it was carried on a PPV provider and not a cable network channel. If Raw doesn't go ahead tonight it's not going ahead at all this week. Period.

All this sh*t talk between us and it'll 99% most likely be shown tonight snow or no snow... "period" mate :pac:

Advertisement