Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I just remembered that we have Triple H to blame for all this

• 26-01-2015 8:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

And not Vince.

Many months ago, over 6 at least, there were concrete reports online from multiple sources that there was a big difference of opinion between H and Vince as to who Brock should face at Mania.

Triple H wanted Reigns.

Vince was pushing hard for Rock Vs Brock.

So while the IWC are calling for McMahon's head, it should be remembered that he didnt start Roman's push. It was Triple H.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Thoughts?

You don't need a thread for every thought you have :pac:

I blame Snitsky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,398 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

I'm sure Cena can be fit in here too.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

DM_7 wrote: »
    Thoughts?

^ Pretty much this. ^

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Zero memory of these concrete plans and I read and listen to virtually everything.

Vince McMahon has probably a bigger horn for Reigns than Triple H does. Vince is the person personally producing Reign's segments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Sirsok

I've read those to but also you have to remember how reigns has been handled. Vince gets final say on everything and I've also read he was personally involved in his terrible promos recently .

HHH oversees NXT and we see how awesome that has been without Vince being involved

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gerry Rio

DM_7 wrote: »

Hmmm, maybe this should have been posted in the Rumble thread. Could a Mod do a merge maybe?
    rovert wrote: »
    Zero memory of these concrete plans and I read and listen to virtually everything.

It was definitely circulating on a couple of the major sites. I read everything too ;)

Gerry Rio wrote: »
    It was definitely circulating on a couple of the major sites. I read everything too ;)

What major sites?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Vince McMahon has probably a bigger horn for Reigns than Triple H does. Vince is the person personally producing Reign's segments.
    Is it true Vince personally writes his promo material?
    As it would explain a lot tbh

ERG89 wrote: »
    Is it true Vince personally writes his promo material?
    As it would explain a lot tbh

Yes.

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/553835656242528256

Which runs counter to these reports Rio refuses to cite. Along with the Rumble finish being Vince 101.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Sirsok

In fairness to rio I read that myself, I'd imagine it was from ewrestlingnews as that's the only news site I read with the exception of here and what culture for the articles

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

Found it http://www.sescoops.com/update-hhhmcmahon-issues-rock-vs-brock-lesnar-wrestlemania-31/ and copy and pasted exactly the same on about 10 other "newz" sites,funny enough there's absolutely no mention in any of the observers from that time so maybe if Dave said it in a radio show he obviously didn't think it was important enough to actually put in the observer likewise Bix who mainly writes F4W.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gerry Rio

Sirsok wrote: »
    In fairness to rio I read that myself,

BohsJohnny wrote: »

Phew! Im not going mad so.

Gerry Rio wrote: »
    Phew! Im not going mad so.

And you completely ignored the rest of my post proving that it was obviously a made up or over exaggerated story so not news worthy at all so there's that too.

Found it http://www.sescoops.com/update-hhhmcmahon-issues-rock-vs-brock-lesnar-wrestlemania-31/ and copy and pasted exactly the same on about 10 other "newz" sites,funny enough there's absolutely no mention in any of the observers from that time so maybe if Dave said it in a radio show he obviously didn't think it was important enough to actually put in the observer likewise Bix who mainly writes F4W.

This F4W subscriber has no memory of this. Every week there's a falsely attributed story to the site.

This F4W subscriber has no memory of this. Every week there's a falsely attributed story to the site.

Exactly there's absolutely **** all to this story.

Exactly there's absolutely **** all to this story.

Had a search of the radio show section in F4W forum and couldn't find anything.

Two weeks ago there was a false story attributed to Meltzer that WWE was going back to TV-14.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,434 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Had a search of the radio show section in F4W forum and couldn't find anything.

Two weeks ago there was a false story attributed to Meltzer that WWE was going back to TV-14.

Listened to Stone Cold today and Keller was saying that a year ago or something that Reigns was HHH's guy and Big E was Vince's strangely enough.

Still, the problem isn't that Reigns was pushed, it's how he was. If it was last year then we would all have been delighted he won. The execution was poor and at the expense of every fan favourite. HHH was the one who was key to pushing Bryan last year so blaming him is stupid.

Advertisement