Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Value Saver Plan

Options
  • 26-01-2015 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I signed up for the above plan in October last year. I want to know how long this Contract was for and when the discount period ends. Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Selbeep,

Thanks for your post.

As per our T&C's, the price plan you signed up to would most likely end in October/November 2015:
    You must hold an electricity account with Electric Ireland for a minimum of 12 months from date of sign up to avail of this price plan.
    Your discounts will be fixed from the date you sign up for this price plan (or agree on the telephone or online to sign up) for the remainder of that calendar month and will continue for a minimum of 12 months ("Term").

However to double check this for you, we would need to have a look at your account. I can see that you've already sent on your details by private message so we'll look into this for you.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

Advertisement