Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent TSB personal loan

Options
  • 26-01-2015 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

I am considering taking out a small personal loan with permanent tsb (€5000 over two years),

I just want to know can I pay lump sums/or pay my loan with off early and not incur any charges/penalties?

The website is not that clear on this matter the APR is 14.3% so this mean that these personal loans are variable rate ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

josephsoap wrote: »
    I am considering taking out a small personal loan with permanent tsb (€5000 over two years),

I just want to know can I pay lump sums/or pay my loan with off early and not incur any charges/penalties?

The website is not that clear on this matter the APR is 14.3% so this mean that these personal loans are variable rate ?

The only people that can answer your question is permanent tsb and you should ask for same in writing.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭josephsoap

Trish56 wrote: »
    The only people that can answer your question is permanent tsb and you should ask for same in writing.

Cheers Trish,

I Spent about 20 mins on the phone waiting to get through to them this evening but gave up.

I have applied online since so I'm sure they will call me back tomorrow. I will raise my query with them then, I'm sure the calls will be recorded and thus no need for written confirmation regarding same?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

josephsoap wrote: »

I know you can pay it off early and only pay a small fee for doing so, it's only like €20

Advertisement