Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to sign up with eircom. No Line in house.

Options
  • 26-01-2015 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

My girlfriend wants me to setup an account for her with eircom to get broadband. The house has never had a landline before and i'm having trouble navigating the eircom site. Could someone give me a number or take the necessary details to get things moving. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

darlenmol wrote: »
    My girlfriend wants me to setup an account for her with eircom to get broadband. The house has never had a landline before and i'm having trouble navigating the eircom site. Could someone give me a number or take the necessary details to get things moving. Thanks.

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi darlenmol

To place an order for this I recommend contacting our sales team via Instant webchat here: www.eircom.ie/chatnow or calling sales on free phone 1800503303.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭darlenmol

thanks i rang them and got sorted.

thanks i rang them and got sorted.
    Thanks for updating the thread darlenmol

Cheers

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭darlenmol

The engineer contractor just left and wasn't able to find the line inside the house. There is a line coming in from outside the driveway alright but no idea where it meets the house. Where do we go from here? Does this mean there will never be a line in this house?

The engineer contractor just left and wasn't able to find the line inside the house. There is a line coming in from outside the driveway alright but no idea where it meets the house. Where do we go from here? Does this mean there will never be a line in this house?
    Hi darlenmol

If you could PM me your order number I will look in to this further

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement