Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a house in Naas

Options
  • 26-01-2015 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all,

I an interested in purchasing a house in Naas and I am looking for some information which I hope you can help me with.
    - is Monread ave/gardens a desirable location? From what I saw it seems ok but a lot of rubbish around which turned us off a little
    - what's traffic like around Monread Ave during peak hrs? I will be driving to Park-west
    - My husband will commute via train or bus to city centre. Is there a shuttle to train station via Monread? How much and how long does it take?
    - does the bus Eireann bus really take 1 hr to city centre as I didn't think this would be possible with only one lane in Inchicore.
    - Is the bus full when it reaches the bus stop on the Dublin road across from race course in the morning?

Hope you can advise further.
    Thanks a million!

Advertisement