Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XB1 - Season 1 - SuperBowl

Options
  • 26-01-2015 11:27pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Packers v Browns

Best of luck to both teams. In one way you are both winners. in another, more accurate way, one of you will be the winner and the other will join the rest of us in the losers corner.

Undoubtedly the 2 best teams are in the big game. Statistcially the Packers have had the better year, 16-0, 3700+ passing yards, 1700+ rushing yards, but Perrin has the pedigree, winning superbowls in the past.

Could go either way, hopefully it will be a good game and not one decided by some glitch on the game.

Best of luck lads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Congrats on getting one of my favourite Simpsons references in the intro.....

When suits the Browns?

Friday Night Lights is best for me but if you want to get it done sooner I'll try and figure something out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Good luck lads

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I think a far more worrying statistic is that the Browns O-line has given up 56 sacks this season and the Packers on the other side have a rusher with 35 sacks alone not to mention Clay Matthews with 16.
    The Packers O-line has only given 12 sacks all season.
    Nelbert wrote: »
    Congrats on getting one of my favourite Simpsons references in the intro.....

When suits the Browns?

Friday Night Lights is best for me but if you want to get it done sooner I'll try and figure something out.

Friday is the only day I'm unsure of atm so won't know till closer to the day,free most other evenings though.

Superbowl played,I'll throw up a report tomorrow.
    Didn't advance so Heli and Copper have time to sort out there contracts and an off season schedule needs to be done up anyway.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

You'll need to advance as the re sign screen is locked

At least tell us who won!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

The Commish won, He is now King of all he surveys

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Fix!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

The commish's in this league had a long and proud tradition of never winning the super bowl and only occasionally getting to the play offs...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

There has been suggestions that Manziel inflated the balls with 3 litres of vodka instead of 12.5 lbs of air...........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

well done perrin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Well done Perrin, could one of you commishs stick up the offseason schedule?

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Well done Perrin, could one of you commishs stick up the offseason schedule?
    It'll be up this evening,also will be advanced to the resigning stage at 4pm.

And when do ya think FA will be Perrin?

And when do ya think FA will be Perrin?
    Nothing confirmed as of yet but hopefully tomorrow night.
    Some big names could be in there :D

The relief of not having to answer to the crazed masses anymore :pac:

I want FA now god damn it!

PerrinV2 wrote: »

just checking perrin any set rules to for offering free agents contracts?

If its anything like the offline franchise, it'll be a very impressive FA line up.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

The rules for Free Agency have been:

1. Max contract length is 4 years.
    2. The bonus element of the deal offered must be at most 20% of the value of the contract.

Do people want to keep these rules or make some changes to them?

adrian522 wrote: »

2. The bonus element of the deal offered must be at most 20% of the value of the contract.

thats ok i can work with that

Yeah i vote to keep it like it is, its taking me 2 maddens, and 6 seasons to figure it out, no need to change now

• Advertisement

Ha ha, the only concern is that with so many CPU teams all the premium FA's may end up on those teams.

Over on Madden PFL they are changing to 6 years and 50%.

Thoughts on doing this?

It'll be up this evening,also will be advanced to the resigning stage at 4pm.
    Might have to extend this out to 4.30/5pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Ha ha, the only concern is that with so many CPU teams all the premium FA's may end up on those teams.

Over on Madden PFL they are changing to 6 years and 50%.

Thoughts on doing this?

Think its more the years we have to extend.
    I remember last years version being hamstrung by not being able to offer the requested number of years.
    all the big names will be looking for 5-6 years

Advertisement