Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part-time graphic design / photoshop course Dublin

• 27-01-2015 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hey Everyone,

I'm just wondering, I'm working in a job where I use Adobe Photoshop and have very basic, self thought skills.
    I would like to do a course that will allow me to create logos, posters, etc but anything more would be great.
    I know there are some online courses but I would prefer to go to an evening class if possible.

If you have any experience or suggestions let me know, I'm opening to everything.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Lynda.com is a very popular online resource, I'm not aware of evening classes, have a look at the various third level institutions. Also if you're doing logo work you should took at vector packages like Illustrator rather than PS alone.

Advertisement