Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logistics and supply chain management

Options
  • 27-01-2015 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi, I'm a leaving cert student and I was just wondering what this course consists of, and what future careers are available from it! What type of work would I be doing iv I graduated with a degree from it, and do people in this discipline earn good money? Basically any information regarding this course and it's job structure and any relevant information would be a great help! Thankyou

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

Hi, I'm a leaving cert student and I was just wondering what this course consists of, and what future careers are available from it! What type of work would I be doing iv I graduated with a degree from it, and do people in this discipline earn good money? Basically any information regarding this course and it's job structure and any relevant information would be a great help! Thankyou

Hi James,

If you look here -
    http://www.dit.ie/catalogue/Programmes/Details/DT358?tab=Programme%20Structure - you can see the large array of areas covered in the course.

As for the work you can be doing when you graduate - from the modules you can see that it covers a large amount of areas, and indeed industries - and the chances are you will find an area of interest to you.
    Also graduates from the course tend to find work in their field of choice quite easily - a quick look on any job site will show the demand for Supply Chain graduates - given that this course if currently the only full time course in the area offered in Ireland it puts you in a great position employment wise.

I am currently in the third year of the course, so if you want any more information perhaps drop me a pm and we can discuss it further.

Advertisement