Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage to buy UK property

Options
  • 27-01-2015 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

HI Guys,

Do you or any Irish institutions do mortgages for Irish people looking to buy an investment property in the UK??  If so, can you tell me what criteria is needed. thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

HI Guys,

Do you or any Irish institutions do mortgages for Irish people looking to buy an investment property in the UK??  If so, can you tell me what criteria is needed. thanks
    Hi Irishjoebloggs,

Thanks for your post.

To apply for a UK mortgage with Bank of Ireland, please call 0044 800 1690082.

For information on UK mortgage criteria or to request a call back from a mortgage advisor, please see here.

Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Irishjoebloggs

Hi janette,

Thanks for the reply.  I called the number you gave me and spoke to them. They won't lend to someone from the republic looking to buy in the UK!!  

Do you guys not do it here for Irish residents buying in the UK??

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Hi janette,

Thanks for the reply.  I called the number you gave me and spoke to them. They won't lend to someone from the republic looking to buy in the UK!!  

Do you guys not do it here for Irish residents buying in the UK??

Thanks
    Hi Irishjoebloggs,

Thanks for your post.

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]We have checked with our Mortgage Team and we don’t provide mortgages to buy property outside this jurisdiction.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Janette[/font]

Advertisement