Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Fast Lane 22/02 thread *RESULTS INSIDE*

• 27-01-2015 3:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭

Fast Lane is on Feb 22 from Memphis. One of the more silly titled shows up there with Breakdown and Over the Limit.

Announced tonight on Twitter:

B8Uow_mIMAAROuI.jpg

7jUqGAA.png

5u4VJJk.png

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Mizdow vs The Usos [/PLACEHOLDER POST]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Resuv's non pin loss streak is over then I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,873 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

What a terrible ppv title, might as well have called it "Pitstop" or "Roundabout"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Rusev will win, obviously a **** load of interference though.

Not sure why they got rid of the chamber though. :(

The title is nerdy, but heh it reminded me I hadn't listened to this in ages. :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Resuv's non pin loss streak is over then I guess.

Expect a DQ finish and for his pin or submission loss to happen at Wrestlemania.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Why would they even have them fight at Fast Lane there 1st meeting should be at Wrestlemania more retarded booking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

Why would they even have them fight at Fast Lane there 1st meeting should be at Wrestlemania more retarded booking

Unless they have different plans for Cena come WM.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

My guess would be a massively screwy finish, leading to a Mania rematch in a gimmick match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,509 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Massive task for Rusev here.

He's gonna have a tough job keeping the crowd against him and making them want Cena to win. Upto now he's had it relatively easy because of his gimmick.

I think him and Lana are great though and will be able to be dastardly enough to manage it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

ShaneU wrote: »
    What a terrible ppv title, might as well have called it "Pitstop" or "Roundabout"

Or even...Hard Shoulder

WM29_Photo_202_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=432&q=85
    tumblr_m5slz6bnYp1qmb6vf.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,297 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Any chance Rollins will get Orton or even Lesnar (not title) in a 1 one 1 match here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Any chance Rollins will get Orton or even Lesnar (not title) in a 1 one 1 match here?

Have a feeling it is Orton vs Rollins at Mania but without the chamber match they might feel the need to stack the card but then again this is on the Network during a free month so it'll likely be a throwaway show.

Can't see them putting Lesnar on a show for free tbh. I'd live to see Rollins/Lesnar though after that Rumble match, Cena could barely keep up!

Is this on SBO or Sky Sports?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Think everything is SBO now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,247 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

SBO or the network are your choices now to watch it legally

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,256 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

As long as it includes HLA wit Tiffani Thiessen like its namesake, then I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

If I had the time and phtoshop skills I would do up a picture with Ziggler, Bryan and Ambrose in the slow lane, being overtaken in the fast lane by Reigns, with Vince behind giving him a push.

The "fired" 3 of Ziggler/Rowan/Ryback against Rollins and his security team could be good

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gerry Rio

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    If I had the time and phtoshop skills I would do up a picture with Ziggler, Bryan and Ambrose in the slow lane, being overtaken in the fast lane by Reigns, with Vince behind giving him a push.

Someone needs to make this!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Post-Raw:
    Scheduled for the WWE Fast Lane PPV on 2/22 in Memphis, TN:
    *Roman Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan for the right to challenge Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania 31 for the WWE World Heavyweight championship.

*WWE United States champion Rusev vs. John Cena.

*WWE Divas champion Nikki Bella vs. Paige.

*Triple H and Sting to face off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Is the Rusev/Cena bout a title match? The website said nought and they'd not been playing it up at all, Cena even somewhat denigrating the title on Smackdown!, but the banner on RAW had 'US Championship'.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Is the Rusev/Cena bout a title match? The website said nought and they'd not been playing it up at all, Cena even somewhat denigrating the title on Smackdown!, but the banner on RAW had 'US Championship'.

It was announced on Raw it would be for the US Championship. Expect a DQ finish so.

That report is nothing more than guess work, most of the people here have guessed the same thing.

It will be interesting how it all plays out and can they pull off a heel turn while protecting Reigns and making him look strong all at the same time?

Loughc wrote: »
    That report is nothing more than guess work, most of the people here have guessed the same thing.

It will be interesting how it all plays out and can they pull off a heel turn while protecting Reigns and making him look strong all at the same time?

Reigns needs a clean win

I'd prefer Ziggler/Rowan/Ryback against Rollins and his security team J&J

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Reigns needs a clean win

I'd prefer Ziggler/Rowan/Ryback against Rollins and his security team J&J

Reigns wins clean you risk an even bigger backlash. Even the casual fans know Reigns is about 2373459792347 leagues below DB in terms of in ring ability.

He wins due to someone costing DB the match, he looks weak. God knows what they will do. They are booked into a corner, pretty much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Maybe, but if he is to face Lesnar at the next PPV, he needs to be winning cleanly and been booked strongly. Bryan has lost clean before, he should be fine as long as its not a glorified squash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Maybe, but if he is to face Lesnar at the next PPV, he needs to be winning cleanly and been booked strongly. Bryan has lost clean before, he should be fine as long as its not a glorified squash.

Fans will boo it out of the building. Reigns has to win thanks to Bryan been screwed. They really have messed themselves up with this match.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

WWEFL.jpg

Since nobody else did it yet.

• Advertisement

This is the greatest thing I have ever seen!

Print to t-shirt.

Advertisement