Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Fast Lane 22/02 thread *RESULTS INSIDE*

191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Whatever about his in ring capabilities, Cesaro is a charisma vaccum.

A henchman role definately suits him but even though he speaks decent English, his personality is going to be lost in translation i'm afraid.

Tbh, all three of them are charisma vacuums. Their only marketable quality is their wrestling skills.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Tbh, all three of them are charisma vacuums. Their only marketable quality is their wrestling skills.

I'm looking forward too seen nattie playing a heel in the trio!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,509 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Just watched the main event back with my 12 year old brother.

Interesting to see even the non-smart fan child type preferring Bryan to Reigns, and it's definitely not my influence. His favourite wrestler is Ryback.

Secondly. Even more obvious to me on second watch, this match should have been the perfect dress rehearsal to prove Bryan could make an all-time classic with Brock Lesnar without it appearing unbelievable. His storytelling and ring technique is just unrivalled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭briany

Riddle101 wrote: »

If they have wrestling skills in the realm of being able to tell a story in the ring, then they are definitely not without charisma. Crowds were getting pretty behind Cesaro around WM time last year before WWE ham-handedly killed his head of steam. He obviously had something they were connecting with.

It's not all that long ago we could have said that Sandow was a charisma vacuum too, and now he's really hitting a tipping point with Mizdow and all that stuff. I think it's all about finding your niche.

Advertisement