Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Return of eVision equipment

Options
  • 27-01-2015 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭

Have returned my equipment by freepost, can a rep contact me regarding same

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

KC161 wrote: »

Thanks
    Hi KC161

Once returned then the charge will not be applied to your account. Feel free to PM me your eircom account number and I'll look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Thanks
    When returning equipment in future obtain a certificate of postage. These are free if requested. See attached image.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

Hi KC161

Once returned then the charge will not be applied to your account. Feel free to PM me your eircom account number and I'll look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi KC161

Thanks
    Al

PM sent
    Thanks KC161

To arrange the closure of the account you will need to contact cancellations on free phone 1901 if you have not done so already.

Thanks
    AL

Advertisement