Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheffield United v Spurs - The 2nd Leg.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Come on you Lillywhites !!!!!!!!! Yid Army!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Deluded Oreo

Dembele in behind Kane? interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Vorm, Walker, Dier, Vertonghen (c), Davies; Mason, Stambouli; Lamela, Dembele, Eriksen; Kane

Friedel, Fazio, Rose, Paulinho, Townsend, Adebayor, Soldado

..............Vorm
    Walker Dier Vertonghen Davies
    .........Stambouli Mason
    ......Lamela Dembele Eriksen
    ..............Kane

Hope he doesn't put Eriksen out on the left, he's wasted there.

He is at his best playing down the middle behind the main striker.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Vorm, Walker, Dier, Vertonghen (c), Davies; Mason, Stambouli; Lamela, Dembele, Eriksen; Kane

Friedel, Fazio, Rose, Paulinho, Townsend, Adebayor, Soldado

Strong team, happy with that. hope we get good showing from Dembele and Lamella, just a little worried about Lamella in a game like this.

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Ah wtf.. Is lloris injured

Yeah I don't agree with Poch on this one at all, apart from Hugo being one of the best in the world it is also not right for him to miss out on big nights like these.

Of course there could be an injury to Hugo but I have not heard.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I like the look of that team, mostly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Well if lloris isn't even on the bench then he must be injured

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Yeah I don't agree with Poch on this one at all, apart from Hugo being one of the best in the world it is also not right for him to miss out on big nights like these.

Of course there could be an injury to Hugo but I have not heard.

Back injury............Apparently he got it by carrying the rest of the team

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

With the snow and rain tonight will our team bottle it like we know they can and turn most spurs fans into alcoholics our could we actually get a late christmas present?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Is this match on TV anywhere?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Pitch looks awful

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Completely the wrong game to bring Lamela back in for. Should be starting from bench. At best.

Sky Sports 1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Sky Sports 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Thanks guys, COYS

Sheff United V Spurs

:pac: COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

Is it just me or have all streams dropped.??

Im sick to ****ing death of my ****ty Eircom broadband, and there increasing there prices, ****ing piss take..:mad:

Glebee wrote: »
    Is it just me or have all streams dropped.??

Im sick to ****ing death of my ****ty Eircom broadband, and there increasing there prices, ****ing piss take..:mad:

Stream working Ok, .................. maybe press reset button on your Eircom Router.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Lamela looks well up for it.

Oh ffs I really hope Vorm isn't our no.1 next year.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

No I hope it's still lloris, cos that guy is a legend, but vorm is a damn good keeper - and lets remember, he has very few games under his spurs belt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Listening to it on the radio while heading to work. Tough listening to it. Always makes it seem like a goal is coming for Sheffield united. Forgotten how much radio can add to the game!

United don't look much of a threat, maybe at set pieces etc. Need to release the ball a touch quicker. If we get our noses in front, then I'm confident we'll batter them.

There keeper looks pance.

irishmover wrote: »
    Listening to it on the radio while heading to work. Tough listening to it. Always makes it seem like a goal is coming for Sheffield united. Forgotten how much radio can add to the game!

Hasn't looked that way so far

Get in Erik :)

Let the floodgates open!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭Minjor

Beautiful strike.

someone's been practising

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Jesus that was a thing of beauty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Pure classssssssssssss !!!!

Advertisement