Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheffield United v Spurs - The 2nd Leg.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Oh yes, Christian you beauty!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

King Erik :)

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Will take that. Bloody ridiculous though. Eriksen is the man.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

bunch of 18 year olds making experienced internationals on 100k a week look like fools

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Relax guys, jeez :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭Minjor

Master of late winners, get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Oh you beauty, thank fcuk for that!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Paid 100 grand a week to be professional bottlers.

No school today?

phew

/end

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

Glebee wrote: »
    FFS, went to jacks, came back, FFS
    Were doomed

Never in doubt....

• Advertisement

Wonder if we'll be linked with this young lad from united then. Only inevitable I suppose. Fair play to the chap.

You ****ing twat, diving to the ground - muppet

Jesus. Sounds bad for vorm on radio. Bad on TV?

awful challenge, nearly took his head off ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Davies is absolutely shíte. Slow and easily beaten, every bloody time.

Tough tackle - dunno, the player went for it and had a right too really, Vorm had to be strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

SuprSi wrote: »
    You ****ing twat, diving to the ground - muppet

Sheffield Utd player

12d52d35f84cce17d7709d04a0480de5.jpg

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Phew!

Skin of your teeth sort of football. Atleast it was entertaining. Credit to Sheffield united. Cup game and all that.

Fiorentina away then few days later capitol one cup final. Gonna be tough few weeks ahead.

squeaked thru. eventually

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

team went to **** after townsend was brought on, not blaming him - just wondering how the **** that happened, lamela wasn't exactly setting the place alight

Ok time to book flights and hope have enough points for ticket Wembley wembley :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

We're going to Wembleeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭golfball37

The ten mins before Eriksons goal was too much for me auld ticker. Never so relieved when he slid in the 2nd

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭slegs

Eriksen is the real deal. Class act.

Kane's pass for the goal was sublime also

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Ok time to book flights and hope have enough points for ticket Wembley wembley :D

Based on past LC finals all season ticket holders got tickets. In 99 a limited number were allocated to a draw amongst members. Can't remember if there was a draw in 08 or 09 but don;t think there was.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭PVincent

Game initiative changed when Dembele went off, he was bossing the middle and the possession. Paulinho does not get around like Dembele. Also Kyle Walker is just not acceptable any more. People complain about Ade, I my humble opinion Walker is the most switched off full back ever, and how he did not know that there was a man behind him for their first goal is stuff of schoolboy soccer. The sooner Fazio is fit and we put maybe Dier out there , at least the guy has passion . Anyhow enough , we are there and at the end of the day that is all that matters in a semi.

Agreed. Paulihno has improved a bit recently but he's a poor man's Dembele

yiddo59 wrote: »
    Based on past LC finals all season ticket holders got tickets. In 99 a limited number were allocated to a draw amongst members. Can't remember if there was a draw in 08 or 09 but don;t think there was.

It came down to loyalty points in 08 and 09 and I missed out narrowly, but I did get a ticket through my membership for Pompey and Chelsea FA cup semi finals so fingers crossed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

KingdomYid wrote: »
    It came down to loyalty points in 08 and 09 and I missed out narrowly, but I did get a ticket through my membership for Pompey and Chelsea FA cup semi finals so fingers crossed.

Would there be any chance of getting tickets if you're not a member?

And not get fleeced?

Advertisement