Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheffield United v Spurs - The 2nd Leg.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Would there be any chance of getting tickets if you're not a member?

And not get fleeced?

Unfortunately man you will be fleeced without membership IMO but I have not looked online to see what tout prices are.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Would there be any chance of getting tickets if you're not a member?

And not get fleeced?

There won't be any tickets for sale to non members at face value via official sources. I know a lad who paid £500 for one in 08 so I'd say you'd be talking about somewhere in that range give or take,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Unfortunately man you will be fleeced without membership IMO but I have not looked online to see what tout prices are.

How many points do you have pal? What you reckon cut off will be? Mullo was saying it could be 150 or so

yiddo59 wrote: »
    There won't be any tickets for sale to non members at face value via official sources. I know a lad who paid £500 for one in 08 so I'd say you'd be talking about somewhere in that range give or take,

Will any go to members after ST's?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Hatch99 wrote: »
    How many points do you have pal? What you reckon cut off will be? Mullo was saying it could be 150 or so

I have a bit lower than that, its hard to know with the way they cut points off people at the start of the season. I will fall short if it is 150.

KingdomYid wrote: »
    I have a bit lower than that, its hard to know with the way they cut points off people at the start of the season. I will fall short if it is 150.

Yea very hard to tell, one of my 2 has near 250 but thought that would be too little, all depends on how many go to our corporate brigade I suppose, Daniel and Joe need to bring there pals of course :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Just home from work and got to watch the goals. Two top class goals by Eriksen. Literally the most perfect weighted pass I've seen in a long time by Kane for the second goal.

Can we get woodgate back for the final? Could do with his face.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

That was Dembele's best game in a long time, suits him playing in a more advanced role.

Defending was abysmal when Untied actually went for it, could of easily lost. Vertonghen's pathetic attempt at defending the cross for there second goal, what the fúck was that?

Dier is only young, has barely played, but there was a stage under the cosh, when he was either giving Yan a bollóckin or trying to organize the dozy fecker.

Away to West Brom on Saturday, amazing if we win that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

It was a really enjoyable game. The first 70 mins were very good from us ,especially the first half. We were in total control and looked a few leagues ahead of united. The atmosphere was electric when they went 2-1 ahead and it showed real character from our lads not to buckle at that stage

Mason / Kane and Eriksen were excellent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

Im thinking we are better off going a goal down in our matches from here on in......

Palace, Leicester, and Sheffield United....

Score 1st and we cant seem to kill them off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    That was Dembele's best game in a long time, suits him playing in a more advanced role.

One could also say Dembele found his level playing against a League One side...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

One could say we fell apart when he was subbed.

Dont be ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

https://www.sportsworld.co.uk/events/Capital-One-Cup-Final-2015

club wembley seats. Expensive at £405 each for 2 with hotel accom for one night. I have sat there before and used this crowd. it was a hell of a lot cheaper when I did. think 3 of us with a nights accom was about £600.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    irishmover wrote: »
    Dont be ridiculous.

I know it's a ridiculous statement, though I'm just suggesting that a player of his quality should be standing out against Premier League sides. He's not much use to us standing out against a League One side.

I know it's a ridiculous statement, though I'm just suggesting that a player of his quality should be standing out against Premier League sides. He's not much use to us standing out against a League One side.

I see what you're getting at though. Dembele looked very good last night and showed us how good he can be but the problem with him is that he fails to do it week in week out.

Mullo76 wrote: »
    https://www.sportsworld.co.uk/events/Capital-One-Cup-Final-2015

club wembley seats. Expensive at £405 each for 2 with hotel accom for one night. I have sat there before and used this crowd. it was a hell of a lot cheaper when I did. think 3 of us with a nights accom was about £600.

£405? Even if I had it to spare there's no way i'd pay that, TBH I'd expect to play for at least half hour if I paid that much :D

Couple of clips of Ericksens free taken from the crowd

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

yiddo59 wrote: »
    £405? Even if I had it to spare there's no way i'd pay that, TBH I'd expect to play for at least half hour if I paid that much :D

:) agree. though when I used them was 600 for 3 of us and that included a hotel which was about 150 for the night so was around the 150 mark each for corporate level tickets. still a lot.

Anyway just throwing up as an option. at least you get the hotel for your money, touts wont give you that and will charge the same at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

I did the 2008 and 2009 finals but will be watching this one from a barstool

Monday booked off already :)

So league one isn't his level as he's got the quality to do the same in the PL. He has done it before. I'm not sure who I blame. Him or the club.

Advertisement