Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banking 365

Options
  • 27-01-2015 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

hi

I'm just wondering if I can set up banking 365 and add a account from another bank.

like this:

perminent tsb (with draw money) ----> (lodge money) bank of Ireland.

using banki 365

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

job seeker wrote: »
    hi

I'm just wondering if I can set up banking 365 and add a account from another bank.

like this:

perminent tsb (with draw money) ----> (lodge money) bank of Ireland.

using banki 365
    Hi job seeker,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

If you have a Bank of Ireland personal account you can register for 365 Phone and Online.

To register, please call our Activation Team at 1890 365 500 (Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm) you will need to have your account number when you call.

You also have the option to complete an online registration form here.

It is possible to make transfers to other banks using our 365 Phone and 365 Online services. You will need to firstly register the account as one of your payees. You can do this either online or over the phone once you are registered.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Eogclouder

Nicola hasn't answered your question here at all, but I can.

You won't be able to WITHDRAW from the permanent TSB account from BOI 365. You'll be able to send money TO it, but not FROM it.

I don't know what TSB offer in terms of online services, but you'd likely have to send from them to the bank of Ireland account.

The only thing you can do is add the TSB account as a "payee" and send money to it, but as far as adding it on the 365 like a normal BOI account, that can't be done as it's with another bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

I see
    Il have to contact perminent tsb and add the bank of Ireland account to whatever they offer..

thanks to ye both for that

Advertisement