Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

1971 Ford Capri

Options
  • 27-01-2015 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the right area but maybe someone can point me in the right direction?

My missus's family have a 1971 Ford Capri that they wish to sell. It's in reasonably good condition and it would make a pretty good car when restored.

Has anyone got any suggestions how they would go about advertising it in the right circles so that they don't get stung ?

Thanks in advance

Ernie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Darraghmh91.

Is there a ford Capri forum in Ireland and the U.K. that you could go onto mate
    Throw it up on cazone or dd maybe I know dd is full Olof to wasterd but you should get a genuin buyer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Falcon L

That'll be the Mk1. I would love to do a rebuild on one of those as my forever car. Alas... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭sgt.bilko

Falcon L wrote: »
    That'll be the Mk1. I would love to do a rebuild on one of those as my forever car. Alas... :(

never say never ......;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

Post about it in the for sale thread on the classic cars subforum. It'll go quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭Bigus

Was it stored indoors ? And if so for how long ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭sgt.bilko

Bigus wrote: »
    Was it stored indoors ? And if so for how long ?

Yes, it's been stored in a garage , and covered with a canvas material, since the mid 80's

Advertisement