Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conferral vs Graduation

Options
  • 27-01-2015 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi guys,

Might be a stupid question but is your conferral date the same as your graduation date?

Reason I ask is because I need to know my graduation date for visa purposes.

The last exam I took in UCD was actually the end of August but my conferral date was at the start of December! Is my graduation date then the start of December too anyone know?

Cheers,

P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

They're the same thing. The graduation date is the start of September December.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 powly

hmmm start of September or December?

If they're the same thing December no?

P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

powly wrote: »

P

This is the conferring schedule. If your program is listed for December then that is your graduation date. Some programs can be listed as early as June, but if you program is listed for December, then December it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

powly wrote: »

P

Yeah! Bad typo on my part!

Advertisement