Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study spot for sat and Sunday (after the city libe closes at 1pm)

• 27-01-2015 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Does anyone know of a FREE spot to study at the weekend? Bit of a long shot I'm sure.... I get nothing done at home xx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Does anyone know of a FREE spot to study at the weekend? Bit of a long shot I'm sure.... I get nothing done at home xx

UL library?

Open 10 to 19h on sat, and 11 to 18h on Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Dooradoyle Library is open Saturdays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

The UL library now requires people to swipe their student or staff cards to gain entrance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Bicycle wrote: »
    The UL library now requires people to swipe their student or staff cards to gain entrance.

Ah balls, have 2 exams coming up in may and was going to use the library out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

source wrote: »
    Ah balls, have 2 exams coming up in may and was going to use the library out there.

Watch house cross library open Saturdays till 5pm. Not Sundays though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

source wrote: »

Hence the requirement to swipe a student card, to many non UL people using it and actual UL students not being able to find seats, it was a nightmare during leaving cert times with all the secondary student using it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

The Art Gallery by the People's Park? Open till 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. No idea though whether you can sit anywhere at a table.http://gallery.limerick.ie/Visit/OpeningHours/

Advertisement