Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronic components

Options
  • 27-01-2015 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭

Lads,
    Where do ye buy your bits???
    I need to but a FQPF6N80C mosfet but jasus delivery is a killer.
    COnsidering that most of these are small and would fit in an envelope you would think post would be cheap.
    I know that I should be buying more items to build it up but I am just starting this crack as a hobby more than anything!!

Comments

Radionics. Trade account for best price.

Here's your fet on ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Redriddick

Thanks man.
    I have ordered the fet on ebay and will set up a trade account on radionics!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

Yeah, Radionics and Farnell are the two that I order from... Radionics have a REALLY annoying habit of shipping every item as they become available... I once had an order come over 5 days, with each package containing sometimes less than one euro worth of stuff....

I asked them about this before and they said "When you put through your order online, ring us and tell us that you want it all shipped together"... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Redriddick

DO radionics need a vat no????

Redriddick wrote: »
    DO radionics need a vat no????

They didn't when I signed up.
    Trade just means no min. order charge.

Tell them you're a rocket scientist to ensure they accept the account. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement