Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend travel agent

• 27-01-2015 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

hi.
    My sister and I are thinking about going to Greece this summer, just asking are there are any Limerick or Clare based travel agents that do good priced packages to Greece and are friendly to deal with, has anyone booked a holiday to Greece with one of these travel agents?
    Any info much appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Creation travel or Limerick travel, both good agents

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

+1 for Limerick Travel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

There's a place opposite Shannon Wholesale on Roches St and a guy at work swears by them. I haven't used a TA in years so can't personally recommend any of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

+1 for Creation Travel

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Craigels

I have booked 2 weeks in Crete for June through falcon travel in the crescent shopping center.

Sinead was brilliant and really went out of her way to find us the best choice and listened to exactly what we wanted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement