Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Access

Options
  • 27-01-2015 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Good evening,

I am trying to access my account online to view some information.

My account password is not being accepted.

I clicked the reset password and when i receive an email and click the provided link it is showing up as expired. (This has happened a few times with each link)

I read i may have to register again but when i try to do that ,it says an account already exists for the account number and landline number provided.

Is there something you can do for me to give me access?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

derra wrote: »
    Good evening,

I am trying to access my account online to view some information.

My account password is not being accepted.

I clicked the reset password and when i receive an email and click the provided link it is showing up as expired. (This has happened a few times with each link)

I read i may have to register again but when i try to do that ,it says an account already exists for the account number and landline number provided.

Is there something you can do for me to give me access?
    Hi derra
    [font=Calibri","sans-serif]
    This is a sure sign of an authorisation issue and your 'my eircom' account will need to be reset.

The only way this can be reset is by de-activating the existing online login and then creating a new online account. To do this you would need to email your details (ac number - name on account - mobile contact number - email address currently registered) to webmaster@eircom.ie
    webmaster will then de-activate the existing login in  a couple of days (usually within 48Hrs) and email you when it is done.

When you get confirmation of this being done you would then create a new login by clicking on sign up.

Thanks

Al[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Ok, Thanks Alan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

derra wrote: »
    Ok, Thanks Alan.
    No worries derra

Al

Advertisement