Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Pages loading but not displaying on iPad

• 27-01-2015 9:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them. Pages are loading on my iPad (air), but nothing is actually coming up on the screen - it's just blank. I have internet connection as the laptop & mobile phone are working and the little bar in the address bar progresses and completes when you type in an address but then nothing comes up - it is just a white screen. At first i thought it was the wi-fi connection and I reset it, but am still having the same problem.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

I had this last week. Restarting and closing all open safari tabs fixed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I get this sometimes on my iPad as well, since 8.0 or around that time. I fix it by simply rotating the iPad to the side and the page displays. It seems like a strange iOS bug. The page loads but stays blank, when turning the iPad the rotating action seems to kick it into action.

Advertisement