Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Clarity

Options
  • 27-01-2015 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I have received my first bill from EI and I have to say I found it difficult to decipher . The problem I found is that it has the last bill mixed in with the current one . I suggest you look at the Airtricity website and billing to see how its done clearly. I'm not interested in my last bill its paid , I want to see the current one . Is it so
    difficult? 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭ukoda

Xeroid wrote: »
    I have received my first bill from EI and I have to say I found it difficult to decipher . The problem I found is that it has the last bill mixed in with the current one . I suggest you look at the Airtricity website and billing to see how its done clearly. I'm not interested in my last bill its paid , I want to see the current one . Is it so
    difficult? 
    Its pretty straight forward imho

Its laid out like this:
    • Last Bill amount
    • Any Arrears or Credits brought forward from that bill
    • What you used this billing period
    • What you now owe

And from looking at Airtricitys Bill, theirs is laid out like this:
    • Balance Forward
    • Total payments received
    • Amount due before this bill
    • Amount of this bill
    • What you now owe

whats so much better about Airtricitys?

its pretty much the same thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Xeroid wrote: »
    difficult? 
    Hi Xeroid,

Thanks for your post - we do appreciate any feedback.

While we have designed our bills to make them as clear as possible, if you have any trouble understanding your bill, see this section of our website, which also includes a detailed sample bill.

The below video may also provide clarification.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    David

Advertisement